I have been stuffing myself with tissue paper and lozenges throughout the day. My throat hurts and whenever I sneeze I could feel the pain in my head :(
At the start of this week, I told myself that I will chiong through these seven days and work extremely hard. No matter how the projects are going to be like, how Im going to be thrown with "sai-kang" again, Im just gonna take them all and do. If nobody's going to do it, I'm just going to take and do like nobody's business.
That said, it has been a crazy week. And true enough, it was a whole week of SK. Haha.
I think recently I have been giving people the impression that I am a very demanding person. Its just that I'm starting to get frustrated with the piling up of the projects and I just dont wanna keep dragging all the things to do, passing jobs around in circles and having nothing done. I just wanna clear everything once and for all and get it off my mind. I'm sorry to say that but I really dont like it when people dilly-dally when it comes to doing things. And also, please give me quality work and contributions, pleeeeeease. Dont do things half-heartedly cannnn.
By the way just to make things clear, I am not targetting anyone here. I am just trying to express my opinion towards projects when these are obviously things that I cant say in front of my group members, wouldnt be very nice. Haha. I just need some avenue to express my thoughts okay, Im not that mean :D
Chinese New Year is coming! And I have not gotten any new year clothes yet, can you believe it :( I'm seriously thinking of not buying any this year. No time, and save money. Haha.
On a happier side of things, Mr Jonathan Teo is coming back in 2 days' time :) Like finally right, the long-awaited day is finally here! And we're going to the Air Show on Sunday after service, yay. I havent seen him for 3 weeks!
Thats something to keep me happy about :)